Terms & Conditions
1. This website is own by Cryers Technical trading as Simply Electricals. Terms such as "we", "us" and "our" refer to Simply Electricals where they are used in these terms and conditions.
2. By purchasing something from our ecommerce store, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained in this document. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not use or access this Website. Before you place an order, if you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions, please contact our customer service team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that the details displayed for a particular item offered for sale are correct at the time when the information was entered onto the system.
5. Whilst care is taken to ensure that we display as accurately as possible appearances, colours, textures or finishes, what you will see on your computer monitor or equipment may differ and so we cannot guarantee that images are an accurate representation of the actual goods or services that you are purchasing.
6. We may not be able to accept your order due to one or more of the following reasons, or for a reason not listed below:
i) The item you have ordered is out of stock
ii) If you have used a non UK registered card or we have reasonable grounds to suspect your payment may be fraudulent
iii) There has been a pricing or product description error
iv) There is a system or procurement failure
v) You have failed our customer validation checks
7. When you place an order you will receive an email confirming the details of your order. This email is not confirmation that your order has been accepted by us.
8. Your order will only be accepted by us once your goods have been dispatched.
9. Prices and offers are subject to availability. Prices displayed cannot be used in-conjunction cashback websites, commission websites or any other third party website.
9. Our free delivery service is normally 7 business days. Where an estimated timescale for delivery is provided, this is an estimate only and your items may be delayed in being received due to circumstances beyond our control (such as a courier delay, or at busy times). See our delivery & recycling policy.
10. If you wish to cancel an order you have placed you must contact us immediately to ascertain whether the items have been despatched or not. Where they have been dispatched, you will need to return the item to us and you will be responsible for paying the cost of returning the items. See our returns and refunds policy
11. Where items have not been dispatched prior to a cancellation request our refund policy will apply.
12. Where you have ordered a personalised, perishable or time critical item (such as food, newspapers, event tickets or e-vouchers) you may not be able to cancel for a full refund.
Under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, you have the right to cancel your order within 14 days after receipt of the products, without giving a reason. You need to email email@example.comYou have the choice of returning smaller products via your own means (at your own cost to Simply Electricals, 466 Halliwell Road, Bolton, BL1 8AN), or larger products, requesting that we collect them. We will charge you the direct cost to us of collection, which is £69 per item for washing machine size products, or £149 for range cookers and americans. We may however choose to reduce the collection charge if you are purchasing another product from us. You have a duty of care while the products are in your possession and we reserve the right to charge you for any damage that may have occurred during this period. We reserve the right to apply re-handling charges for returned items under some circumstances: The products received back are 'as new' but incomplete; i.e. missing components and/or accessories. Any other handling including installation of the products which has diminished the value of the products e.g. damage or wear and tear. If we refund you the price paid before we are able to inspect the products and later discover you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you must pay us an appropriate amount. We will make any refunds due to you as soon as possible and within 14 days of the cancellation date.
Liability & Indemnity
14. Simply Electricals shall not be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential or incidental damages including loss of profit or loss of opportunity as a result of the use of or the inability to use any items that have been ordered on this website.
15. You agree to indemnify us and our agents, officers, directors and employees, immediately and on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of any of our terms and conditions.
16. These terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with the laws of England and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
17. These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and Simply Electricals whether written or oral.
18. We may change these terms and conditions at any time.
19. Should any part-term or term be found to be unenforceable then the remainder of the terms and conditions shall continue to have full force and effect as if the invalidated term was not present.
20. Should any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these terms and conditions arise where it is beyond our reasonable control, we will not be responsible to you for such delay or failure.